Organizational membership benefits
Any organizations that offer a coaching service or supply training or other services to coaches can become Organizational Members of the Association for Coaching.
As one of the leading and fastest growing independent professional coaching bodies, the AC is able to offer its members a wide range of benefits, whether you are involved in executive, business, personal, specialty or team coaching.
As an Organizational Member you will enjoy access to all Association facilities and general membership benefits, as well as an on-line listing for their company. Organizational Members can be represented at relevant AC meetings.
Membership will be of particular interest if:
- coaching is the primary function of your business
- coaching is a service offered by your business to external clients
- you are a training organisation involved with training for coaches
- you provide services specifically related to coaches or coaching
These are just some of the benefits of becoming an Organizational Member of the Association for Coaching:
Professional and Business Development
- Advertise your coaching or coach training services through the AC directory showing your logo and a link to your website.
- Identify professional coaches and potential business associates through our online directory of individual members.
- Build credibility through use of AC logo and letters on your marketing materials.
- Receive a Membership certificate.
- Apply for the AC's individual Accreditation or Executive Coach Accreditation Scheme and enhance your professional reputation.
- Apply for AC Coach Training Accreditation for any coaching training programmes you offer (which will also qualify you to apply for Student Affiliate Membership for your students).
- Apply for Leader as Coach Course Recognition for any coaching skills for managers courses which you offer.
- Gain on-going professional development and earn CPD certificates by attending our development forums, workshops and events.
- Practise your coaching skills amongst trusted peers at the regional Co-coaching forum groups.
- Receive member discounts, discounted training offers and product and service deals from our carefully selected strategic partners.
- Access reference materials and research within the members only password protected area of the website.
- Listen to top international speakers, network with leading edge practitioners, and share knowledge and best practice with other HR and coaching professionals - all at discounted rates.
- Join the networking and discussion groups and share your news and views through our AC online forums or seek out others for support and advice.
- Enjoy energizing breakfast discussions about workplace coaching issues and get to meet fellow professionals.
- Build your professional knowledge by keeping abreast of the latest news and thinking on coaching and coaching practice through our quarterly magazine, Global Coaching Perspectives.
- Enjoy a 20% discount on a subscription (online or print) to the publication 'Coaching at Work'.
- Keep up with the latest findings from the top academic researchers in coaching with your free online subscription to Coaching: An International Journal of Theory and Practice. This is available online through Your Account. For any enquires please contact Sandra Whelan
Increase Your Industry Knowledge
- Get exclusive access to the AC's Knowledge Bank where you'll find cutting-edge online interviews and podcasts of top industry experts speaking on hot coaching topics.
- Gain first-hand knowledge into latest industry trends via the AC's growing library of market research reports.
Shape the Coaching Sector
- Raise your and the AC's professional and coaching profile through various marketing activities and our relationships with the media.
- Participate in internal organizational seminars and exclusive think-tanks on subjects focused on understanding the needs of your organization.
To contact us about membership please email members.
Interested in gaining AC Coach Training Accreditation for your coach training? Find out more