The AC is an inclusive body for the coaching profession, not just coaches. This includes a full array of membership types - from Coaches through to Providers of coaching and coach training, Academic institutions, Not-for-Profits, and large global organizations, or Corporates, building coaching cultures. Each type of membership offers its own type of benefits and services.
For Coaches, we welcome those just starting out on their development journeys, all the way through the most advanced professionals the industry offers. If you or your organization are interested in becoming a member, you will need to apply, as we use different criteria for each type of membership.
Information on membership types below:
Membership of the Association for Coaching (AC) is open to those individuals with an interest in coaching. We have a sliding scale of membership levels depending on training and experience.
Membership of the Association for Coaching is open to those organizations where coaching is a function of the business, either by providing a service or supplying training for coaches. For companies or groups actually engaged in or associated with the field of Coaching, as outlined below:
- Service companies who provide Coaching/and or related Consulting services.
- Coaching is a service offered by your business to external clients.
- Training organization involved with training for coaches.
- Provision of services specifically related to coaches or coaching.
Membership of the Association for Coaching (AC) is open to those Corporate organizations (from the private or public sectors) who have an active interest in coaching or coaching related topics: For example, they are:
- Using or considering using external coaching for executive /staff development.
- Using or setting up internal coaching for executive/staff development.
- Professionals in a Corporate environment with an interest in coaching related topics.
Membership of the Association for Coaching (AC) is open to those Third Sector organizations who are using or thinking about using coaching for internal management and leadership development, or as part of the service delivery model with clients/customers they are working with.
This is for any third sector/not for profit/charitable or community based
- organization using internal coaching for management/leadership staff development
- organization using external coaching for management/leadership staff development
- organization considering using coaching for management/leadership staff development
- organization using coaching as part of the service delivery with clients/customers.
For any further queries on joining the AC or upgrading your membership, please contact members who are more than happy to help.