Coach Accreditation Briefing Calls
The Association for Coaching provides a support service for members pursuing Coach Accreditation.
Regular one hour calls are led by experienced AC Assessors and take place via a low-cost conference line.
There are two ways in which you can find out more information:
Coach Accreditation Support Calls
For individuals who have started the AC accreditation process and
- need to determine how they meet the eligibility criteria for their preferred level of AC Accreditation
- want the opportunity to talk through any concerns with an experienced AC Assessor
- have specific questions about their own application
- would like the opportunity to form peer support networks for on-going support after the calls
Each briefing call will last up to one hour with a maximum of eight participants and will be recorded for internal training purposes.
Places on the call need to be booked in advance.
Please see below for the dates and times for 2017 and contact Karen Blake at
email@example.com to book for a call.
Tuesday, 17th January 2017 @ 10:00 am
Tuesday, 14th February 2017 @ 10:00 am
Tuesday, 21st March 2017 @ 10:00 am
Tuesday, 25th April 2017@ 10:00 am
Tuesday, 23rd May 2017 @ 10:00 am
Tuesday, 20th June 2017 @ 10:00 am
Coach Accreditation Information – podcast coming soon!
For Individuals who have not yet decided to become accredited with a membership body and want to
- understand more about the AC Coach Accreditation process
- learn what the benefits of AC Accreditation are
- determine how to select the appropriate level of accreditation
For more information contact Karen Pepper at firstname.lastname@example.org